If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (314) 279-5600

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Contamination in Olivette, MO

This home sustained mold contamination due to a refrigerator ice maker line. Damage impacted upper cabinets, lower cabinets, drywall, baseboards and vinyl sheet flooring with underlay.

During the mold remediation process, containment barriers were implemented to contain mold spores, dust and debris from exiting the work area. The containment zones were placed under negative air throughout the demolition and treatment process. The installation of HEPA filtered Air Filtration Devices were needed to filter and clean the air from any airborn particulates.

Here at SERVPRO of Overland/Cool Valley, we are available to answer all your questions that you may have in regards to your concerns of possible mold issues.